← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Candidate XPath information files

From
Ken Holman
Date
2005-03-29T14:57:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Candidate XPath information files
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->
















ubl-sbsc message






[Date Prev]
 | [Thread Prev]
 | [Thread Next]
 | [Date Next]

--

[Date Index]
 | [Thread Index]
 | [List Home]








Subject: Candidate XPath information files




From: "G. Ken Holman" <>
To: UBL HISC <>,  UBL SBSC <>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:56:17 -0500






Good morning UBL-SBSC and UBL-HISC,

I've just posted the latest XPath information files with public permissions:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12035/UBL-1.0-SBS-Beta-2-XPath-20050329-1430z.zip

These are based on the files posted in:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-sbsc/200503/msg00009.html

I was obliged to use the HISC repository for this SBSC deliverable because 
of the permissions to make the file available for all.  I've asked the 
OASIS webmaster for guidance on uploading to SBSC folders.

Regarding the questions posted in:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-hisc/200503/msg00019.html

... this package now uses UTF-8 encoding for all files (XML, HTML and text) 
and a stylesheet to illustrate access to the XPath information files in 
lieu of having yet another expression of the XPath information in XML format.

I will modify the production process to include strings of copyright and 
other information once prepared.  I think this can easily be 
programmatically included in all of the files without the need for human 
intervention.

I modified the readme.txt file to include reference to the 
stylesheet.  Should the readme.txt file also get the copyright information 
once prepared?

Thanks!

...................... Ken

--
World-wide on-site corporate, govt. & user group XML/XSL training.
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0    +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc
Legal business disclaimers:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →