Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [ubl-sbsc] Conference Call next week?

From
Stephen Green <>
Date
2005-05-10T10:19:12+00:00
ID
000d01c5553c$3bbd5630$a504190a@britsdg
Thread
Re: [ubl-sbsc] Conference Call next week?
Me too.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Micah Dubinko" <>
To: "G. Ken Holman" <>
Cc: <>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:57 AM
Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Conference Call next week?


> G. Ken Holman wrote:
> 
> > I'm not that prepared this week to work on SBS ... would you be able 
> > to make the late hour next week?
> >
> > Could I have "a show of hands" please of who would be attending the 
> > teleconference in the HISC time slot next week (evening May 17/morning 
> > May 18) if we were to focus on SBS issues?
> 
> I can attend. -m
> 
> -- 
>   Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
>   Micah Dubinko                           mailto:
>   Brain Attic, L.L.C.                        http://brainattic.info
>   Yahoo IM: mdubinko                                +1 623 298 5172
>   Learn XForms today: http://xformsinstitute.com
>
Next in thread → Next in month →