Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [ubl-sbsc] Schedule draft proposal

From
Stephen Green <>
Date
2005-07-07T11:35:29+00:00
ID
000e01c582e7$fab9bd20$a504190a@britsdg
Thread
Re: [ubl-sbsc] Schedule draft proposal
I've had no comments on this schedule 
draft.

If nobody has objections I'll submit it to 
Jon.

Then if anyone hasn't had anthing to 
change

it we could adjust it later (as we may 
well

have to do anyway).

 

All the best

 

Stephen Green

 

  
----- Original Message ----- 

  
From: 
  Stephen Green 

  
To:  
  

  
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 2:34 PM

  
Subject: [ubl-sbsc] Schedule draft 
  proposal

  

  
Would folks mind looking at the 
  attached

  
draft schedule and confirming whether I 
  can

  
send this on to Jon or whether I should 
  change

  
it. The schedule is tight and has to fit 
  with

  
the other action tracks but looks quite 
  feasible

  
to me. What do others think?

  
 

  
The lines I've changed are in bold 
  italics

  
underlined.

  
 

  
I note that I'm a little uncertain how 
  things

  
should work out regarding any 2.0 
SBS

  
phase 1 and especially phase 2 
  deliverables.

  
I reckon 

  
1. This should depend on whether small 
  

  
businesses might need to use the new

  
documents introduced and need 
subsets

  
2. Whether there is sufficient time to 
  include

  
the work to determine any such subsets 
  in

  
the avaliable timeframe for UBL 2.0 (it 
  would

  
mean just days for determining the 
  content,

  
and I'm not sure whether the domain 
  experts

  
suggestions would work 'out-of-the-box' 
  as

  
a self-contained set of subsets, eg would 
  they

  
be consistent with eachother and with 
  the

  
phase 0 subset - and would there be time 
  to

  
get the specific SBS feedback from the 
  small

  
business development community).

  
 

  
All the best

  
 

  
Stephen Green
Next in thread → Next in month →