Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [ubl-sbsc] Schedule and Prototype Phase 0 UBL 2.0 SBS package

From
Stephen Green <>
Date
2005-07-11T07:00:01+00:00
ID
000901c585e6$2b87a790$a504190a@britsdg
Thread
Re: [ubl-sbsc] Schedule and Prototype Phase 0 UBL 2.0 SBS package
Just a note to clarify the schedule:

I've created this prototype recently 
posted

as a 'phase 0' package but it doubles 
as

a 'phase 1' prototype. We don't yet 
have

the content for phase 1 but to reduce 
the

work we have to do later I'd suggest 
that

this set of phase 0 files be our 
prototype

for phase 1, just to get any packaging, 
etc

issues out of the way where possible.

 

All the best

 

Steve

 

  
----- Original Message ----- 

  
From: 
  Stephen Green 

  
To:  
  

  
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 7:33 AM

  
Subject: [ubl-sbsc] Schedule and 
  Prototype Phase 0 UBL 2.0 SBS package

  

  
Greetings SBSC

  
 

  
I have just posted a prototype package 
  for

  
phase 0 (UBL 1.0 documents/content) to 
  the

  
website at:

  
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-sbsc/download.php/13526/UBL-2-0-SBS-1-0-prototype.zip

  
 

  
I have also forwarded our schedule to the 
  ubl

  
list along with spreadsheets adapted for 
  any

  
possible tax review of the UBL 1.0 SBS 
  Invoice

  
(just the subset rows).

  
 

  
All the best

  
 

  
Stephen Green
Next in thread → Next in month →