← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →
SBS 'phase 1' content
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 --> ubl-sbsc message [Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home] Subject: SBS 'phase 1' content From: "Stephen Green" <> To: <>,<> Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:39:55 +0100 Greetings I just noticed the schedule has for this last week 'Vote phase 1 SBS content'. Should this be now part of the overall model agreement which is due? I would propose that the SBS content be agreed as part of overall phase 1 agreement of content. I took the overall approach of keeping as much as possible to the UBL 1.0 SBS content for UBL 2.0 documents which were part of UBL 1.0 and of trying to make the SBS for new 2.0 documents consistent with the same. I incorporated some additions to UBL 1.0 SBS content due to inclusion of new BIEs which have been added in 2.0 (such as those due to Tax XML TC comments). Some differences from the SBS 1.0 do exist but these are few. All the best Stephen Green [Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →