Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [virtio-dev] [PATCH 0/1] Need a device id ...

From
Gerd Hoffmann <>
Date
2014-04-07T11:46:48+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [virtio-dev] [PATCH 0/1] Need a device id ...
Hi,

> AFAIK, if your employer is an OASIS member, there is no limit to the number of
> employees that may participate (and no extra fees).
> 
> So start at Step 2 here:
> https://www.oasis-open.org/join/participation-instructions

Worked, thanks.

> I don't think you need to join the TC just to submit issues.

Jira startpage says "Issues can be created and modified by technical
committee members only."

Looks like I have to join, so lets try that.

oasis account seems to not work to log into jira.  Separate account?  If
so, where to apply?  Or is that just because I'm not member of any group
(yet)?

thanks,
  Gerd
Next in thread → Next in month →