On 2018-07-10 05:11:18 +0300, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 05:19:03PM -0500, Venu Busireddy wrote:
> > The current patch set includes all the feedback received for proposals [3]
> > and [4]. For the sake of completeness, patch for the virtio specification
> > is also included here. Following is the updated proposal.
> >
> > 1. Extend the virtio specification to include a new virtio PCI capability
> > "VIRTIO_PCI_CAP_GROUP_ID_CFG".
>
> ....
>
> > default-configs/arm-softmmu.mak | 1 +
> > default-configs/i386-softmmu.mak | 1 +
> > default-configs/x86_64-softmmu.mak | 1 +
> > hw/pci-bridge/Makefile.objs | 1 +
> > hw/pci-bridge/pci_bridge_dev.c | 10 +
> > hw/pci-bridge/pcie_downstream.c | 220 ++++++++++++++++++++
> > hw/pci-bridge/pcie_downstream.h | 10 +
> > hw/pci/pci_bridge.c | 34 +++
> > hw/virtio/virtio-pci.c | 15 ++
> > hw/virtio/virtio-pci.h | 3 +-
> > include/hw/pci/pci.h | 37 ++--
> > include/hw/pci/pci_bridge.h | 2 +
> > include/hw/pci/pcie.h | 1 +
> > include/standard-headers/linux/virtio_pci.h | 8 +
> > 14 files changed, 326 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)
> > create mode 100644 hw/pci-bridge/pcie_downstream.c
> > create mode 100644 hw/pci-bridge/pcie_downstream.h
>
> I don't see the spec patch here.
Since the spec patch is in a different repo, I could not get 'git
format-patch' to combine them together. As a result, I added the spec
patch itself to the patches, but it is not in the cover letter.
I can combine them manually, and repost. Do you want me do that?
Thanks,
Venu