On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 09:01:08 -0500
"Michael S. Tsirkin" <> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 06, 2018 at 01:24:32PM +0100, Jens Freimann wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 08:03:37PM -0500, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> > > + If this feature bit is negotiated, the ordering in effect for any
> > > + memory accesses by the driver that need to be ordered in a specific way
> > > + with respect to accesses by the device is the one suitable for devices
> > > + described by the platform.
> >
> > I had to read this sentence several times. How about: "Some memory
> > accesses by the driver need to be ordered in a specific way with
> > respect to accesses by the device. If this feature bit is negotiated,
> > these accesses need to match the ordering requirements of devices as
> > described for the platform."
> >
> > In any case:
> >
> > Reviewed-by: Jens Freimann <>
>
> I think we can make this change under the trivial changes rule, thanks!
I agree, and I think that Jens' wording is easier to read.