← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

XBRL

From
Simon Y. Blackwell <>
Date
2001-07-23T02:31:37+00:00
ID
Thread
XBRL
During the face to face I brought up the question "Does anyone know of a
group just focused on representing logical expressions in XML? There seem to
be a number of initiatives that need this, yet everyone is coming up with
their own approach." 

In the context of the above and our desire to be extensible, I mentioned an
XML reporting initiative that is designed in a manner that seems
extraordinarily simple to extend. Or, perhaps it is just documented well.
Anyway, I couldn't recall the proper name, it is XBRL
(http://www.xbrl.org/).

Someone also mentioned that the OASIS CIL effort is similar in nature to the
logical expression effort I am looking for, i.e. focused on a set of schema
that could be used in a large number of other initiatives. I would concur
with this assessment. If anyone finds a similar effort related to logical
expressions, please let me know.

Simon Y. Blackwell 
CTO 
Psoom, Inc. 
Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →