Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xacml] Focus Call Agenda

From
Anne Anderson <>
Date
2004-10-07T13:35:57+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [xacml] Focus Call Agenda
Rebekah,

I don't think we are having one today.  We were going to talk
about the proposed new TC charter, but I can't attend, and I
don't think there was a lot of enthusiasm.  People are taking a
break now that we have reached CD on XACML 2.0.

Anne

On 7 October, Metz Rebekah writes: [xacml] Focus Call Agenda
 > From: Metz Rebekah <>
 > To: xacml <>
 > Subject: [xacml] Focus Call Agenda
 > Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 08:59:49 -0400
 > 
 > All - 
 > 
 > Is there an agenda for the focus call today?
 > 
 > Thanks!
 > 
 > Rebekah
 > 
 > 
 > To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/members/leave_workgroup.php.
 > 

-- 
Anne H. Anderson             Email: 
Sun Microsystems Laboratories
1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311     Tel: 781/442-0928
Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA  Fax: 781/442-1692
Next in thread → Next in month →