← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

[xacml] Experimental delegation available

From
Erik Rissanen <>
Date
2005-01-19T20:48:02+00:00
ID
Thread
[xacml] Experimental delegation available
The experimental administrative delegation extensions I mentioned 
earlier are now available at http://www.sics.se/isl/pbr/xacml/index.html

I wasn't sure whether it is preferred to post the document here or on 
the web somewhere, so I put at our own website for now.

There is a Word document that details how to implement delegation in 
XACML and an implementation of it for the Sun xacml implementation.

Let me know what you think or if something is wrong. The implementation 
is not 100% complete, but should be enough to try things out. All 
feedback is very welcome. In particular, let me know if the 
documentation is understandable for anyone but me. :-)

Now, I need some sleep...

Best Regards, Erik
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →