← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

some conformance tests changes planned: IIC86 and other logical tests

From
Argyn <>
Date
2005-10-03T20:56:33+00:00
ID
Thread
some conformance tests changes planned: IIC86 and other logical tests
I want to modify several tests on logical functions in the conformance
test suite, such as IIC086-IIC090. These tests are intended to check
logical funactions like OR and AND. However, they also contain call to
rfc822Name-match function. The problem is that RFC822Name class is a
little tricky to implement, and it has its won dedicated tests such as
IIC082. So, I think that logical tests should be decoupled from
rfc822Name tests. For now, I'm going to replace rfc822Name with string
attributes in the mentioned logical tests. String functions are pretty
trivial to implement.

Let me know if there are any objections.

Argyn
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →