← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

New core and delegation drafts

From
Erik Rissanen <>
Date
2007-05-10T08:30:55+00:00
ID
Thread
New core and delegation drafts
All,

I have uploaded draft 2 of the core spec and draft 17 of the delegation
profile.

The changes are that I have implemented a number of "Pending" issues:

32. Exception handling (aka reduction of indeterminate)

The new delegation processing model now handles indeterminate results,
as I described earlier on the list and at the F2F. Note that this means
that the delegation algorithm description has changed quite a bit.

40. The <ResourceContent> element

I removed the content URI as decided.

50. Maximum delegation depth with attribute categories

There is a special XML attribute for this now, rather than it being an
XACML attribute.

54. Number of policies required by administrative policy delegation

I have added a section describing this issue under "Optimization".

64. Treatment of administrative deny

The new reduction algorithm has a simpler treatment of administrative
deny, as described earlier.

68. Backwards compatibility of generalized Target

As decided, I changed the DisjunctiveMatch to the more general form
which is backwards compatible.

I will update the issues list so the status on all these will be pending
review. Feedback is encouraged as usual. Meanwhile I will work on
solutions for the remaining open issues which I "own".

Best regards,
Erik
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →