Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xacml] XPath 2.0 support

From
Erik Rissanen <>
Date
2007-05-17T18:28:03+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [xacml] XPath 2.0 support
Yes, oops. :-) I had the impression that the errata was a document with
just changes, not the full spec, so I never even had a look at it. No
big deal, I'll figure it out. There are Word diffs of what I have made,
so it would be easy to reapply what I have done to the ITU-T version.

Regards,
Erik

Anne Anderson - Sun Microsystems wrote:
> Oops, the current drafts should have been based on the Errata version,
> which included all the ITU-T changes.
>
> If I can find time, I'll try to do a compare to see what needs to be
> added/changed.  Abbie Barbir and I both did extensive changes which
> did not affect the normative interpretation, but were necessary to
> meet ITU-T requirements.  Since we will want to submit XACML 3.0 for
> ITU-T approval also, the same changes will need to be done.
>
> Regards,
> Anne
Next in thread → Next in month →