← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

RE: [xacml] Groups - xacml-3.0-hierarchical-v1.0-wd14.doc uploaded

From
Mohammad Jafari <>
Date
2014-01-22T04:00:15+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [xacml] Groups - xacml-3.0-hierarchical-v1.0-wd14.doc uploaded
Thanks Erik.

 

I am wondering if the work on Nested and Related Entities can influence this profile. It seems to me that “hierarchies” can be considered special cases of “related
 entities”. 

This might be something we can think about and discuss at the next TC call.

 

 

Regards,

Mohammad Jafari, Ph.D.

Security Architect, Edmond Scientific Company

 

 

 

From:  [mailto:]
On Behalf Of Erik Rissanen

Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:48 AM

To: 

Subject: [xacml] Groups - xacml-3.0-hierarchical-v1.0-wd14.doc uploaded

 

Submitter's message

Updates the hierarchical profile to the current OASIS document template. There are no changes in the content, except to fit the new template and:

- I added a subsection 1.1 to make it clear that the non-normative statement only applies to it, not the rest of section 1.

- Changed incorrect reference to RFC2396 to the correct RFC3986

- I had forgot to specify Rich as a co-editor when I requested the template, so I added him (I hope this does not break any TC admin metadata tracking)

- I did a search for glossary terms and ended up marking some which were not highlighted in the previous version.

- I fixed a few minor typos which I found.

-- Erik Rissanen 

Document Name:

xacml-3.0-hierarchical-v1.0-wd14.doc

No description provided.

Download Latest Revision

Public Download Link

Submitter: Erik Rissanen

Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC

Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts

Date submitted: 2014-01-21 08:47:38
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread