← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xacml] Groups - xacml-3.0-dlp-nac-v1.0-wd09 uploaded

From
Erik Rissanen <>
Date
2014-07-30T13:24:16+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [xacml] Groups - xacml-3.0-dlp-nac-v1.0-wd09 uploaded
Hi Steven,

    

    Personally, in general I actually prefer to have the change marks.
    It makes reviewing a new draft much easier since I can focus my
    attention on what has been changed. Without change marks, it's close
    to 50 pages to read in detail, which takes a lot of time.

    

    Best regards,

    Erik

    

    
On 2014-07-30 07:12, Steven Legg wrote:

    

     Submitter's message

      Oops! I accidentally left the change marks in the previous
      version. This is the document with the changes accepted. I have
      incremented the working draft number to avoid ambiguity. 

      -- Dr. Steven Legg
      
        
          

             Document Name:
              xacml-3.0-dlp-nac-v1.0-wd09

               No
              description provided. 

              Download
                Latest Revision

              Public
                Download Link

               Submitter:
              Dr. Steven Legg

              Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control
              Markup Language (XACML) TC

              Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts

              Date submitted: 2014-07-29 22:12:00
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →