← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Meeting Time and Schedule for the rest ot the year

From
Hal Lockhart
Date
2014-10-02T17:11:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Meeting Time and Schedule for the rest ot the year
Over the next month the various parts of the world will shift time on and off summer time on different dates.
As of right now, I am assuming that the TC will chose to do what we have done the last couple of years, namely shift our meeting time to 2:30 PM (1430) Eastern Time beginning with the first meeting after the US shifts time.
Since the US shifts on November 2 this year, the new time will go into effect as of the meeting on November 13.
Since Europe shifts time on October 26, anyone calling from Europe will see the October 30 call occurring one hour earlier than previous calls.
I will let Steven figure out what times the meetings are from his perspective.
(I'd probably get it wrong.)
If anyone wants to propose an alternative plan, feel free.
We can discuss it during one of the upcoming meetings.
While I was looking at the calendar, I noticed that both US Thanksgiving and Christmas both have TC calls scheduled.
I am canceling both of those meetings.
As a result, I note that we have 3 meetings in October, but only 1 in November and 1 in December.
Hal
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →