Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [xacml] Proposed agenda 2 February 2017

From
Hal Lockhart <>
Date
2017-02-02T18:21:33+00:00
ID
a69dbcbe-20ad-461b-be82-b4f35e875ad9@default
Thread
RE: [xacml] Proposed agenda 2 February 2017
In case anyone is wondering if it is worth attending, if we have quorum I intend to have a CSD/Public Review vote on the Errata doc. If we don't I will call for an electronic ballot to do it.

Hal

-----Original Message-----
From: William Parducci [mailto:] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 7:36 PM
To: XACML TC
Subject: [xacml] Proposed agenda 2 February 2017

Time: 2:30 PM EST (-0500 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Proposed Agenda for 2 February 2016 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes

 Approve Minutes 19 January 2017
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201701/msg00009.html

II. Administrivia
  Errata documents upload:
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201701/msg00010.html
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201701/msg00013.html
   

b


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php
Next in thread → Next in month →