← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

A stab at creating a Swagger definition of the JSON PDP

From
David Brossard <>
Date
2017-10-23T23:20:27+00:00
ID
CABSq=NL-bWaJ+0OgY9w5=x96DN-oW=-
Thread
A stab at creating a Swagger definition of the JSON PDP
Hi all,

I've been trying to put together a Swagger definition for the JSON PDP. I realize in hindsight that a lot of the "nice" features of the profile go against Swagger e.g. properties that can be of different types or properties that can be single-valued or arrays...

This is my attempt. I figured that Steve might have had a go at this already. If not, I'd love your original feedback.

Also, I will try to look into Cyril's feedback on the JSON profile. I think I did spot a few inaccuracies when working on the Swagger.

Thanks,

David.

-- 

David Brossard
Axiomatics is the leader in dynamic authorization solutions. Find more at www.axiomatics.com

Attachment:
xacml.swagger

Description: Binary data
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread