Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xacml] A stab at creating a Swagger definition of the JSON PDP

From
David Brossard <>
Date
2017-10-24T02:20:57+00:00
ID
CABSq=NK7D9E6cyCdU9BqF2H=
Thread
Re: [xacml] A stab at creating a Swagger definition of the JSON PDP
Thanks for the initial feedback. What I used was swagger 2.0. I'll look into 3.0 (I should have known XACML would require Swagger 3.0)

Re. objects or arrays, yes I did intend for the option. It's an easy way to express that sometimes the subject category can have one attribute, sometimes more.

On Oct 23, 2017 9:18 PM, "Steven Legg" <> wrote:

Hi David,

On 24/10/2017 10:20 AM, David Brossard wrote:

Hi all,

I've been trying to put together a Swagger definition for the JSON PDP. I realize in hindsight that a lot of the "nice" features of the profile go against Swagger e.g. properties that can be of different types or properties that can be single-valued or arrays...

This is my attempt. I figured that Steve might have had a go at this already. If not, I'd love your original feedback.

I haven't touched Swagger before, but skimming through it, it seems you may be

able to define properties that are either an object or an array of objects (or

different primitive types) by using the anyOf or oneOf constructs from

Swagger/OpenAPI version 3.0.0. The definition isn't comprehensive enough for me to

be sure on the first pass.

Also, I will try to look into Cyril's feedback on the JSON profile. I think I did spot a few inaccuracies when working on the Swagger.

One question is whether you meant to permit a single object in place of an array

of one object for array properties in general or only on some selected array

properties?

Regards,

Steven

Thanks,

David.

-- 

David Brossard

Axiomatics is the leader in dynamic authorization solutions. Find more at www.axiomatics.com <http://www.axiomatics.com>

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that

generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php
Next in thread → Next in month →