RE: [xml-dev] SOAP-RPC and REST and security

From
Dare Obasanjo <>
To
Paul Prescod <>,
Date
2002-02-22T01:27:51Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] SOAP-RPC and REST and security
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Paul Prescod [mailto:] 
> Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 4:23 PM
> To: 
> Subject: Re: [xml-dev] SOAP-RPC and REST and security
> 
> I've only met one person who really knew SOAP 
> inside out and who believed that the design was good and 
> could defend it strongly (on its own terms, not in 
> competition with REST). I still disagreed with him but it was 
> nice to get the other point of view!

So basically you are saying SOAP is like every other recent W3C spec[0]
that spans several parts and needs use cases + primer sections for us
non-P.hDs to understand? 

*chuckle* 

[0] Reread the above quoted text substituting SOAP for XQuery or W3C XML
Schema. 

-- 
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #110
I will not employ devious schemes that involve the hero's party getting
into 
my inner sanctum before the trap is sprung.