← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

RE: [xml-dev] XML Pipeline (was: Stupid Question ...)

From
Jeff Lowery <>
To
'Nicolas LEHUEN' <>, "'Thomas B. Passin'" <>, "''" <>
Date
2002-03-06T22:27:02Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] XML Pipeline (was: Stupid Question ...)
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jeff Lowery [mailto:]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 12:13 PM
> To: 'Nicolas LEHUEN'; 'Thomas B. Passin'; ''
> Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn't
> dese rve its "X".)
> 
> I was wondering out loud today about the feasibility of using 
> Ant[1] to
> describe workflows. Why not? Building an application from 
> components is
> conceptually no different from building anything else from 
> components. It
> may not turn out to be the best approach, but it's certainly worth
> exploring.

Contrary to what many may think, I find it encouraging that I'm only a week
behind the curve:

"The syntax of the pipeline language owes a good deal to tools like make and
Ant."

http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=1564
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread