← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Default XSL with XML

From
Sevigny Benoît <>
To
Date
2002-03-07T19:33:36Z
ID
<>
Thread
Default XSL with XML
Hi everybody !

	I want to know if exist any "default" XSL stylesheet that I
could be use for see my xml documents. I am know that when you open a
xml file with IE 5.5 you view it with a "XML tree view".  For my needs,
I want a stylesheet that will simply present me the content of my
document. I don't want to see my tags. If I could have a stylesheet that
will do that it will help me a lot.  If that stylesheet could make a
return line after each tags it will be a bonus for me.

Thank you very much for you help !

----------------------------------
Benoît Sévigny
Revenu Québec, DGTT-DSP-SSPVAL
418.652.5658 ext 7568
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread