← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

RE: RE: [xml-dev] Painful USA Today article (was RE: [xml-dev] AN N: RESTTutorial)

From
Bullard, Claude L (Len) <>
To
'John Evdemon' <>,
Date
2002-05-21T21:57:30Z
ID
<2C61CCE8A870D211A523080009B94E430752B49A@HQ5>
Thread
RE: RE: [xml-dev] Painful USA Today article (was RE: [xml-dev] AN N: RESTTutorial)
Particularly given the problem of procuring a system that 
uses it.

I may seem facetious, but I'm trying to get XMLers to stop 
and ask themselves how a customer buys XML systems from them, 
or in short, how to RFP an XML system?   One doesn't simply 
say (although many RFPs really do), "I want to buy XML.  Tell 
me how much it costs?"  because the answer is, "Sure, give us a 
lot of money".

len


From: John Evdemon [mailto:]

Sounds interesting, but XML 1.0 is (imho) not among the TR's that 
need refactoring.
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread