RE: [xml-dev] Periodic plea for a bit of throttling back

From
Don Park <>
To
Date
2002-06-13T01:01:44Z
ID
<000901c21275$e3075f60$6401a8c0@rainbow>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Periodic plea for a bit of throttling back
Seconded with possible addendum.

- no more blind reply-all.

Its too easy to end up with long list of repliers.  For this reason, I
take care to reply only back to .  Cross-posting is
a no-no also, for obvious reasons.

- no more wholesale quotes.

It doesn't make sense except occasional lazyness to quote several pages
of text when you are replying in response to specific portions.

- no more name dragging

It was rather distasteful to see Don Box's name dragged through a long
and arduous thread.  Of course, I happened to share the first part of it
so maybe I am overly sensitive...

BTW, I am returning back to mainstream XML development after a long
stint in internet payment (3D-Secure) industry.  So you guys can expect
more trouble, er, excitement from now on. <g>

Best,

Don Park
Docuverse