RE: [xml-dev] Periodic plea for a bit of throttling back

From
Dare Obasanjo <>
To
Tim Bray <>,
Date
2002-06-12T16:23:37Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Periodic plea for a bit of throttling back
So you prefer responses above the thread and not below like I've done now? 
 
PS: This mail also violates point 1 since it has nothing to do with XML or development. :) 

	-----Original Message----- 
	From: Tim Bray [mailto:] 
	Sent: Wed 6/12/2002 8:59 AM 
	To:  
	Cc: 
	Subject: [xml-dev] Periodic plea for a bit of throttling back
	
	

	I really make an effort to read xml-dev.  A few more mornings like this
	and I'm giving up.  A plea for
	
	- pruning threads when they've gone on long enough particularly when
	they have nothing to do with XML or development
	- more intelligent quoting.  Having deleted the obvious static based on
	title, it would be nice to give each message a glance and see if it's
	worth thinking about.  When a message pops up and the first 20 or 30
	lines are 3 levels of quoted discourse, I just hit the DEL key.  I don't
	think I've read anything from Obasanjo or De Hora in weeks just for this
	reason
	
	  -Tim
	
	
	-----------------------------------------------------------------
	The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
	initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>
	
	The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
	
	To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
	manager: <http://lists.xml.org/ob/adm.pl>