Re: [xml-dev] DSDL part 9: new namespace declarations not needed as part of DTD syntax?

From
John Cowan <>
To
Date
2002-06-14T14:15:40Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] DSDL part 9: new namespace declarations not needed as part of DTD syntax?
Arjun Ray scripsit:

> Identifying a foo:three element as the
> "same" as an html:p element - either in a specific occurrence or for all
> occurrences of foo:three elements in various content models - is a
> straightforward matter of annotation.  Using an attribute for this has
> precedent, too.

I like AFs too, but I'm not trying to do them now.

> Insanity.

*shrug*

We are only a bunch of storyboarders here.  The real ISO committee work
is being done in closed session -- and FWIU has not yet advanced beyond
collecting use cases.

-- 
John Cowan <>     http://www.reutershealth.com
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen,    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
han mathon ne chae, a han noston ne 'wilith.  --Galadriel, _LOTR:FOTR_