← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Validating an XML document having no DTD/XSD (using Xerces)

From
<>
To
Date
2002-07-11T17:36:18Z
ID
<>
Thread
Validating an XML document having no DTD/XSD (using Xerces)
Hello,

I have used XercesJ2 XML parser for validating an XML document against a Schema
wherein we provided the schema location in the XML file.
But now, I would like to know whether it's possible to validate the XML
document where the schema location is not explicitly defined in the XML file
but provided as a separate argument to the parsing method?
Is there a specific feature I should set?

Thanx for helping,

Briac



------------------------------------------------------------- ---
        Visit our Internet site at http://www.reuters.com

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
the views of Reuters Ltd.
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread