RE: RE: [xml-dev] Tree View + / - Lists with XSL

From
Karl Stubsjoen <>
To
Xml-Dev <>
Date
2002-08-07T18:48:25Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: RE: [xml-dev] Tree View + / - Lists with XSL
I need to transform an XML document with XSLT into a treeview.  I think I
have enough to go on, all though this new technology is a little
overwhelming, I think I can pull it off.
I'm using VB to host an IE Browser, and I'm really enjoying using XML and
HTML to extend my VB applications.  I would like to enumerate 3 folders and
display their contents in a tree view.
Karl


-----Original Message-----
From: James Fuller [mailto:]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 11:37 AM
To: Mike Champion; Xml-Dev
Subject: RE: RE: [xml-dev] Tree View + / - Lists with XSL


the 'period' on the end is part of the url,

and as for the stylesheet, I would have hoped that it indeed was updated,
havent checked for at least a year !

oh well, the question i think pertained to treecontrols, within VB, so I am
a little confused as to what was required by the poster.

cheers, jim fuller

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike Champion [mailto:]
> Sent: 07 August 2002 19:32
> To: Xml-Dev
> Subject: Re: RE: [xml-dev] Tree View + / - Lists with XSL
>
>
> 8/7/2002 1:21:15 PM, "James Fuller" <> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> >  From:   "James Fuller" <>
> >
> >  To:     "Karl Stubsjoen" <>, "Xml-Dev" <xml-
> >          >
> >  Date:   Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:21:15 +0100
> >  Subject:RE: [xml-dev] Tree View + / - Lists with XSL
> >
> >
> >
> >  http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/samples/defaultss/defaultss.xsl.
>
> This returns a 404 error.  Bookmarks into MSDN are notoriously fragile!
>
> Anyway, wasn't this stylesheet for the pre-standard XSLT spec?
>
>
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
> initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>
>
> The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
> manager: <http://lists.xml.org/ob/adm.pl>


-----------------------------------------------------------------
The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>

The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
manager: <http://lists.xml.org/ob/adm.pl>