Next in thread →
Next in month →
Re: [xml-dev] ANN: Converting Lexacy Data to XML using a Lexer/Parser Generator
Roger L. Costello wrote: > I am not clear in my mind where a "Lexer/Parser Generator as a > Multipurpose XML tool Builder" fits into the XML world, but I am > convinced that it is important and fits somewhere. Thoughts? I agree that it's important and useful for legacy conversion, but I'd be inclined to use something like OmniMark, where the issues of making the lexer and the parser work together have been put under the hood. Explicitly setting states is a good example of what you should not need to do if the two were as well integrated as one would like. -- Regards, Marcus Carr email: ___________________________________________________________________ Allette Systems (Australia) www: http://www.allette.com.au ___________________________________________________________________ "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Einstein
Next in thread →
Next in month →