← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] Life as an SGML Neanderthal (WAS RE: [xml-dev] The subsetting has begun)

From
Gavin Thomas Nicol <>
To
Date
2003-03-05T22:06:09Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Life as an SGML Neanderthal (WAS RE: [xml-dev] The subsetting has begun)
On Wednesday 05 March 2003 01:20 pm, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> There was no "standard" for the output,
> as I recall.  

That's pretty accurate. A lot of applications didn't even care about elements 
or attributes as we'd understand them now.

> Things are better now.  Where are my
> anti-psychotics?

Are they though? We have more and better tools, but the problems still loom as 
large.

I'm lucky I guess: I never experienced the pain in DC... only the aftershocks 
in Japan :-) Also, as a toolsmith, I never much cared about the lack of them!
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →