← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Pointers to PPT? (was Re: [xml-dev] W3C Tech Plenary highlights)

From
Mike Champion <>
To
XML Dev <>
Date
2003-03-09T15:01:34Z
ID
<>
Thread
Pointers to PPT? (was Re: [xml-dev] W3C Tech Plenary highlights)
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 07:19:52 -0500, Elliotte Rusty Harold 
<> wrote:


>
> If a transcript, summary, audio or video recording, prepared paper, or 
> other more appropriate format is not available, then there's really no 
> point to mentioning the session here.

I'd appreciate hearing other opinions on this question of netiquitte (off- 
list or on-list).  I for one found the Winkowski slides quite valuable not 
having attended the actual presentation. And in any event, I would be much 
happier getting a fragmentary hint of who is thinking about what so that I 
could follow up with Google or private email, as opposed to being unaware 
of something.

But if that's just my quirky tolerance for information overload, I'll 
respect the list's consensus on this question.
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread