Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: Moving the list

From
Pete Forman <>
To
Date
2003-03-14T12:15:10Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: Moving the list
"Bryce K. Nielsen" <> writes:
 > I tried posting this before, but it never appeared. If we're thinking of
 > moving the list, can we consider other messaging alternatives?
 > 
 > Personnally, I dislike mailing lists altogether and would much prefer using
 > either a newsgroup or a webforum. I don't like having to receive
 > *every-single-message* from this mailing list, and would much rather view a
 > hierachical listing of topics where I could pick-and-choose the messages to
 > download...

Then gmane is your friend.  Point your newsreader at

   news://news.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.devel

Gmane provides an NNTP interface to many mailing lists.
-- 
Pete Forman                -./\.-  Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                  -./\.-   by myself and does not represent
    -./\.-   opinion of Schlumberger, Baker
http://petef.port5.com           -./\.-   Hughes or their divisions.
Next in thread → Next in month →