RE: [xml-dev] Vote: Moving the list

From
Mike Fitzgerald <>
To
Tim Bray <>
Date
2003-03-13T19:24:20Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Vote: Moving the list
I can rewrite for multiple choice, after you offer the options tomorrow. -m

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tim Bray [mailto:]
> Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 9:27 AM
> To: Mike Fitzgerald
> Cc: xml-dev
> Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Vote: Moving the list
> 
> 
> Mike Fitzgerald wrote:
> > If you want to informally vote on whether or not you would like 
> to see the
> > xml-dev list moved from OASIS, go to:
> 
> I suggest holding off on votes till there are alternatives.  If we can't 
> find a good alternative we'll stay here.  I promise to present several 
> alternatives before end-of-day tomorrow, then we could offer the 
> stay-here option as well as go-other-places.  Mike, would that software 
> support multiple-choice voting?
> -- 
> Cheers, Tim Bray
>          (ongoing fragmented essay: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/)
> 
> 
>