RE: [xml-dev] XML-dev futures discussion

From
Mike Fitzgerald <>
To
Tim Bray <>, XML Dev <>
Date
2003-03-15T19:42:54Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] XML-dev futures discussion
> If Mike Fitzgerald wants to set up a five-way voting booth, that's fine,
> but there are all sorts of problems with vote-tracking-by-IP and frankly
> I personally will pay more attention to who says what here in a posting
> to the list.

I won't now.

> A. Move the list, yes or no?  I think reasonable opinions are
> A.1 I'm against moving it anywhere
> A.2 Yes, please move it
> A.3 I don't care, I'll go with the majority
> A.4 My opinion depends on where it might go

A.1 I'm against moving it anywhere

The importance of xml-dev went up a notch or two at OASIS this week, if I am
reading Patrick Gannon correctly. I want to give OASIS a chance to
straighten things out.

Mike