Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] Low-end Office 11 won't do user schemas, it seems

From
Alaric B. Snell <>
To
Mike Champion <>,
Date
2003-04-14T10:55:30Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Low-end Office 11 won't do user schemas, it seems
On Saturday 12 April 2003 01:10, Mike Champion wrote:

> I honestly don't see why
> they bother with WordML; what is the *point* of storing data in XML if the
> schema is so hideous and proprietary than no one can use it without
> proprietary API support? 

Buzzword compliance(tm) without the danger of interoperability with the nasty 
competitors?

> Sigh, I thought Office 2003 looked too good to be true.  I was a fool, but
> I believed ...

*manly pat on shoulder*

s'OK, we all hope once in a while...

ABS

-- 
A city is like a large, complex, rabbit
 - ARP
Next in thread → Next in month →