← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

[email protected]

From
Jason Hunter <>
To
Date
2003-05-12T22:25:41Z
ID
<>
Thread
[email protected]
Hi everyone,

I've set up a new site http://x-query.com and a new mailing list
 for information and discussion about XQuery.

I encourage people interested in XQuery to join the mailing list.  It's
chartered for *practical* discussion about XQuery: a place to work
together to learn a new language, talk about problem solutions, discuss
engines and implementations, chat about the latest announcements, and so
on.

It is not a forum for pontificating!

When I got into servlets there was the servlet-interest mailing list
which helped a whole generation of people get up to speed on servlets
together.  I think we need something similar for XQuery.  I recognize
the "www-ql" list exists, but it's had extremely low traffic.  I'm
hoping  might grow into something with regular traffic
and a healthy community behind it.

Here's the list info:
  http://www.x-query.com/#talk

Hope to see you there!

-jh-
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →