← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

XQuery Mailing List (Was: talk@x)

From
<>
To
Date
2003-05-13T09:07:21Z
ID
<>
Thread
XQuery Mailing List (Was: talk@x)
In a message dated 12/05/2003 23:28:49 GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

Hi everyone,

I've set up a new site http://x-query.com and a new mailing list
[email protected] for information and discussion about XQuery.

I encourage people interested in XQuery to join the mailing list.  It's
chartered for *practical* discussion about XQuery: a place to work
together to learn a new language, talk about problem solutions, discuss
engines and implementations, chat about the latest announcements, and so
on.

It is not a forum for pontificating!

When I got into servlets there was the servlet-interest mailing list
which helped a whole generation of people get up to speed on servlets
together.  I think we need something similar for XQuery.  I recognize
the "www-ql" list exists, but it's had extremely low traffic.  I'm
hoping [email protected] might grow into something with regular traffic
and a healthy community behind it.

Here's the list info:
http://www.x-query.com/#talk

Hope to see you there!

-jh-


Jason,

There is another XQuery mailing list at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/XQuery

Like www-ql it has been low traffic so far.

Andrew Watt
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →