RE: [xml-dev] One (jaundiced?) view of Microsoft's vision for XML

From
Dare Obasanjo <>
To
Steve Boyce <>,
Date
2003-05-15T15:14:29Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] One (jaundiced?) view of Microsoft's vision for XML
Follow up on what? 

________________________________

From: Steve Boyce [mailto:]
Sent: Thu 5/15/2003 8:01 AM
To: 
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] One (jaundiced?) view of Microsoft's vision for XML



This is a really important point, I think to a lot of people probably,
and one I seem to remember one of the Microsoft people on this list
promised to follow up on in fact - was there any feedback from that in
the end?

- Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank [mailto:]
Sent: 15 May 2003 16:01
To: 
Cc: 
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] One (jaundiced?) view of Microsoft's vision for
XML

...

Andrew, we seem to have a lot of trouble communicating. I certainly
thought it was clear that I was talking about arbitrary schema
import/export. Which I expected to be not free, but rather one of the
items included in the price of the upgrade or new purchase of Microsoft
Office.

...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>

The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
manager: <http://lists.xml.org/ob/adm.pl>