← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [xml-dev] REMOVE !!~#@ IVE TRIED AND YOUR SPAM FILLS UP MY BO X BEFORE CONFIRMATION

From
Gary Ewen <>
To
"''" <>, Bill Kearney <>
Date
2003-05-23T08:07:33Z
ID
<111245FF6F81D3118F6700805F65147F61B45C@SAFE_NTSRV_01>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] REMOVE !!~#@ IVE TRIED AND YOUR SPAM FILLS UP MY BO X BEFORE CONFIRMATION
I would like to point out that I have been on your list for months waiting
to be taken off. I have also tried to unsubscribe from the system but it
just doesn't work. PLEASE can someone fix this.

, did you mother teach you to use language like that???

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From:  [mailto:]
Sent: 23 May 2003 08:50
To: Bill Kearney
Cc: 
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] REMOVE !!~#@ IVE TRIED AND YOUR SPAM FILLS UP MY
BOX BEFORE CONFIRMATION



uh Dude I DID reaD the message headers and followed the FUCKING 8unsubscribe
bullshit TWICE and each time i got spammed over my limit before the
confirmation message ever arrived!
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Kearney <>
Date: Thursday, May 22, 2003 3:34 pm
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] REMOVE !!~#@ IVE TRIED AND YOUR SPAM FILLS UP MY BOX
BEFORE CONFIRMATION

> 
> Uh, dude, read the message headers and unsubscribefrom the list 
> yourself.
> Don't be such a jerk.
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <>
> To: <>
> Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 7:20 PM
> Subject: [xml-dev] REMOVE !!~#@ IVE TRIED AND YOUR SPAM FILLS UP 
> MY BOX BEFORE
> CONFIRMATION
> 
> 
> > FUCK ALL OF YOU UP YOUR GOAT ASSEs, I WILL SHOVE A 14" VeinY 
> BLACK DILDO UP
> YOUR MOMS BUTT IF YOU DONT FUCKING STOP SPAMMING THE 
> %#@^$#^$#!@$#^%#@^$#@%#@#SHIT OUT OF MY INBOX I only have 5 
> FUCkING MEgs of Space and oyu ASSHOLES FILL
> THAT SHIT UP BEFORE YOUR SHITTY SERVER SENDS its BULLSHIT 
> confirmation message
> to remove me NOW STOP FUCKING SPAMMING ME OR ILL SPAM YOU BACK two 
> messages for
> every one I recieve
> >
> >
> > -----------------------------------------------------------------
> > The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <" 
> target="l">http://www.xml.org>, an
> > initiative of OASIS <" target="l">http://www.oasis-open.org>
> >
> > The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> >
> > To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
> > manager: <" target="l">http://lists.xml.org/ob/adm.pl>
> >
> >
>
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →