RE: [xml-dev] Advice: inline node editing, or not?

From
Dare Obasanjo <>
To
Jay Vaughan <>, "Simon St.Laurent" <>,
Date
2003-07-23T19:27:21Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Advice: inline node editing, or not?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jay Vaughan [mailto:] 
> Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 12:19 PM
> To: Simon St.Laurent; 
> Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Advice: inline node editing, or not?
> 
> 
> Well I for one would like to see more technical discussion 
> about XML, and less about the politics of business.  I'm sure 
> I'm not the only one.  If I came across a bit too strong its 
> only because I'm incredibly frustrated at downloading so much 
> XML-DEV mail only to find its some undeniably boring chat 
> between two people who would be better served by the company 
> at slashdot.org ... where there are plenty of other smart 
> monkies to talk about SCO with.

I have to agree with this, its mildly irritating to come into work and
see 53 new messages to XML-DEV from the previous evening only for over
half of them to be Slashdot style discussions on Open Source vs.
Commercial Software. 

-- 
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM 
Any given program, when running, is obsolete.


This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.