← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: Indemnification and Open Source (WAS RE: [xml-dev] the web cl ient interface was RE: [xml-dev] Two link questions)

From
Bullard, Claude L (Len) <>
To
'Rich Salz' <>
Date
2003-07-23T15:31:37Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: Indemnification and Open Source (WAS RE: [xml-dev] the web cl ient interface was RE: [xml-dev] Two link questions)
Yes.  I don't know what the experience is elsewhere, 
but every RFP I read has that clause plus liquidation, etc.

I saw an article but don't have the URL that suggests IBM 
is squeamish about this subject. 

len


From: Rich Salz [mailto:]

So to summarize: you say, based on experience, indemnification against,
e.g., patent suits, is necessary.

I don't know who (if anyone) is doing that.  Maybe IBM is; I don't know.
	/r$
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →