Re: [xml-dev] Binary XML == "spawn of the devil" ?

From
Mike Champion <>
To
Date
2003-07-24T19:29:27Z
ID
<oprstxrdh3ezizxn@localhost>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Binary XML == "spawn of the devil" ?
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:06:48 EDT, <> wrote:


> As I watch the premeditated complexification at the W3C I am reminded of 
> the deep insight contained in the aphorism, "Just because you are 
> paranoid doesn't mean that they are not out to get you.".
>
> Binary XML, viewed in that context, is only a further step in an already 
> active, if highly undesirable, process at W3C.
>
> Andrew Watt
> P.S. You did mean it when you invited list members to flame away? :)

That's Permathread 3 "The W3C is Evil / No, it's the nature of committees 
to do that kind of stuff".  I'm asking for flames on Permathread 2, "Binary 
XML is evil / No, it's needed for industrial-strength XML". :-)