Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] XSchema for tree-like structure

From
Chiusano Joseph <>
To
Waraporn Jirapanthong <>
Date
2003-07-28T13:10:48Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] XSchema for tree-like structure
Waraporn,

Here are some resources that I hope will be of help to you:

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-0-20010502/primer.html
[2] http://www.w3schools.com/schema/default.asp
[3] http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2000/11/29/schemas/part1.html

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

Waraporn Jirapanthong wrote:
> 
> Hi everyone,
> 
> I've just subscribed for a mailing list of XML-dev-help. Well, I'm quite new
> with XSchema. I'm about to create an XSchema for a tree-like structure. Are
> there anyone has got any ideas for this?
> 
> Thank you very much for your attention. I look forward for any kindly reply of
> you guys.
> 
> Best regards,
> Waraporn
> 
> ===========================================================================
> Ms. Waraporn Jirapanthong
> PhD Student, Department of Computing
> City University, Northampton Square
> London EC1V OHB, UK
> -------------------------------------
> Phone: 44(0)20 7040 4042
> Email: 
> ===========================================================================
> 
> -------------------------------------------------
> This mail sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp/
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
> initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>
> 
> The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
> manager: <http://lists.xml.org/ob/adm.pl>
Next in thread → Next in month →