Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] compability SQL Server - Java?

From
Bill de hÓra <>
To
Helena Forsberg <>
Date
2003-09-24T18:41:42Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] compability SQL Server - Java?
Helena Forsberg wrote:
> Here's a very product-specific question.. I want to import XML documents into SQL Server using XML Bulk load. The documents will come from a java application, and I want to recieve them as ADO Object because I do not have a physical file path where I can find the files. All examples I've found is based on microsofts products, (VB, Jscript etc). So how do I get something from a java application into an ADO object??
> thank you,

If you can't use a file system (sounds odd, but ok), some options:

   a) get a jdbc driver for ms sql
   b) send them to an ASP page.

Bill de hÓra
Next in thread → Next in month →