Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] "Have a canonical XML representation even if the usual notation isn't XML", was: Re: [xml-dev] some days I'm wrong

From
Dennis Sosnoski <>
To
"Stephen D. Williams" <>
Date
2003-09-28T22:34:30Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] "Have a canonical XML representation even if the usual notation isn't XML", was: Re: [xml-dev] some days I'm wrong
Stephen D. Williams wrote:

>My main goals are to have an efficient structured data format that is 
>compact, directly modifiable, requires no parsing or serialization, and 
>supports the most efficient and easy to program interface possible in 
>many languages.
>
>For my view and solutions, see: http://www.esxml.org
>
>  
>
Do you have actual performance comparisons of any type for your esxml? I 
looked through several of the documents but was not able to find any. 
Thanks,

  - Dennis
Next in thread → Next in month →