← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Urgent Help Required for Parsing XML File

From
Srivathsan C <>
To
Date
2003-09-10T08:59:48Z
ID
<>
Thread
Urgent Help Required for Parsing XML File

Hi All,
 
I am new to XML programming. I need help in parsing the below XML file.
 
The output of the XML file need to be a simple java object. Given the input as java object, which will write the XML file in the following format.

I also want to read the XML the file and store it in a java object
<Customer Type="Risk">
 <Portfolio Type="" Name="" Value="" ClassName="" ProtofolioId="1"/>
 <Portfolio Type="" Name="" Value="" ClassName="" Description="" DisplayName="" DisplayMessage=""/>
</Customer>
 
All of the parameters are maintained as attributes. I tried using the following APIs. But it throws me an error message saying "All Methods are deprecated"
import org.xml.sax.AttributeList;
import org.xml.sax.HandlerBase;
import org.xml.sax.Parser;
 
Can anyone throw me some light on "how to read and write the above XML file and store it in a java object?"
Any sample java program for the same would be really helpful to me!
 
Many Thanks in Advance,
B C Srivathsan


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread