Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [xml-dev] generating ids across multiple source documents in xslt

From
Dare Obasanjo <>
To
Michael Kay <>, "Engel, Phillip" <>,
Date
2004-04-14T15:49:53Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] generating ids across multiple source documents in xslt
As do I. The behavior is a bug in the .NET Framework's XSLT engine which will be fixed in the next release. 
 
-- 
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth, minus 40% inheritance tax. 

________________________________

From: Michael Kay [mailto:]
Sent: Wed 4/14/2004 1:04 AM
To: 'Engel, Phillip'; 
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] generating ids across multiple source documents in xslt



> To me, since the root node of one document is a
> different node than the root of another document, I should
> get different
> ids.  It should not matter that the nodes are in difference source
> documents.  Is this a correct interpretation of the spec?  I
> appreciate any thoughts.

I agree with your reading of the spec.

Michael Kay


-----------------------------------------------------------------
The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>

The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
manager: <http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/index.php>
Next in thread → Next in month →