RE: [xml-dev] list archives broken?

From
Alessandro Triglia <>
To
Date
2004-05-11T17:20:24Z
ID
<001101c4377c$42df2850$8601a8c0@aldebaran>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] list archives broken?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Amelia A Lewis [mailto:] 
> Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 13:05
> To: 
> Subject: [xml-dev] list archives broken?
> 
> 
> Does anyone know why the list archives for xml dev are 
> broken?  It appears that they stop as of february 2004. 


I can see all the messages.  Try:

http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200405/maillist.html

Alessandro


> Was 
> there a reason for this, or is it just breakage?
> 
> I know I should ask this of the list administrator rather 
> than the membership-at-large, but I never can find an address 
> (post, subscribe, unsubscribe, and help addresses, yes, admin, no).
> 
> Amy!
> -- 
> Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
> You like the taste of danger, it shines like sugar on your 
> lips, and you like to stand in the line of fire just to show 
> you can shoot straight from your hip. There must be a 1000 
> things you would die for; 
> I can hardly think of two.
> 		-- Emily Saliers
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org 
> <http://www.xml.org>, an initiative of OASIS 
> <http://www.oasis-open.org>
> 
> The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
> manager: <http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/index.php>
> 
>