← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [xml-dev] Universal Schema to Validate an Arbitrary Well-Form ed Document

From
Bullard, Claude L (Len) <>
To
'Peter Rodgers' <>
Date
2004-05-19T16:03:19Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Universal Schema to Validate an Arbitrary Well-Form ed Document
Ok.  That 'loosens the coupling' more than I would expect 
but I understand what you want.

len


From: Peter Rodgers [mailto:]

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 16:48, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> I don't understand that.  You are saying that the decision 
> to name the top level element is too constraining?

Yes - In the context where we want to auto-generate a WSDL description
for a document-based WS with the option to allow a user to supply a
hand-crafted override schema at a later time.

Actually I've probably been barking up the wrong tree. 

David Carlisle just suggested:

>for wsdl you don't need such a schema do you? Can't you just say that
>your input has type xs:anyType ?

This is probably the correct angle of attack.

Thanks for the suggestions.
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →